Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Ok! Mucho apologies for taking so long on this entry! I got the pictures on here last week and then it just took me forever to write anything...and yes, believe me, I know alot happens in a week(let alone a few weeks) of babies' life. Let me just say that Abe is standing like a champ now. He can pretty much keep his balance even when big brother comes over and noses around in his business. I always think the next stage (rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking, etc...you get the point!) will look so wierd, but it never really does! It looks really natural and it seems like they've always been doing it. Just like now, it is hard to remember when Trey didn't talk. We have this video of him saying mumble jumble a little over a year ago and it fascinates me!
The lectures crew is comin in this weekend (hooray for all of you who are making the long trek! we can't wait!). It should be really fun having the house as packed as humanly possible. I know the bebes will love it, too. Now they won't have to only see their ol boring mama!
These pictures are from a week an a half ago. We were playing outside in the beautiful saturday weather(I hope it's this nice while everyone is here!). If you will, notice the sheer exhiliration on Trey's face (it's blurry, but I think might actually be drool coming out!) while Mike is tossing him to and fro (which he wasn't interested in until he saw Abe enjoying it...ah the sibling struggle!). Also, you can just feel how much concentration Abe is using examining these flowers. He was so excited to crawl around in the grass!
The other pictures on here are of our(Michael, Sarah, Mike and me) trip to Medival Times. We decided to do this instead of traditional christmas presents this year. We had a rootin, hootin, hollerin, ye olde tyme bash! It is really an absurd place with way to much merchandise to hock, but it's definitely a fun subculture to wonder at. I mean, these actors were way into it! Our knight(go blue!) threw the carnation and Sarah caught it...MiLady Sarah! It was really hilarious. Also of note is Michael's rapt attention to the gruesome scene in front of this classic "stone" wall(it's all in the details...heehee) and my fortune to be sharing the air with a honest-to-goodness knight(he wasn't much of a conversationalist though!)!

Well, gotta go get some pre-guest cleaing done before the boys arise with sunny eyes. See you all soon!

No comments: