Thursday, August 25, 2005

My First Blog



This is my first post on our very own blog. How exciting!!
Trey and Abe are sleeping right now. Well, kind of. I just heard Trey Text Colorrustling upstairs.
I think Abe is teething now. His shirt was saturated with saliva at church last night and he had a little trouble sleeping. Poor little dear. No one can look quite as pathetic as he can when there is trouble on the horizon. On a good note, he's been downing his bananas and apples like a champ. I guess he will like food about as much as his parents. Sad for him.
Trey's interests are so funny. Of course he loves his "baaawl" and his "batttt" and "gegas". He is just so inquisitive. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with what new thing he is trying to figure out. By the time I realize what he is trying to get, he's moved on..."hurry up, mom"!!! He actually tried to pick me up out of the chair yesterday so that I would get an unreachable object for him. When he wanted milk yesterday, he went to the fridge and tried to pull it open and then just looked at me with his hand out and questioned, "milk?". It's just irresistable to me of course...and amazing. We are trying to get all these little things on film, but he gets a little camera obsessed when we pull the thing out.
Well, I will write more later when I think of more things to share . I hear Trey asking where Nonna is("Where Nonna go?"), so I'd better go rescue him from is naptrap.

No comments: