Thursday, September 15, 2005

the day, thursday





"like silence she stands; like laughter she falls". What a great first line to a song. I heard that today on the IPOD while I was walking. That "shuffle songs" option is one of the greatest inventions, ever!! Kudos, Apple people! Anyhow. Abe and I are hanging out now while big brother is fast asleep. He's telling me what to write as I type...."now say, 'Abe is so sweet and smart and I'm going to give him unlimited milk and bananas...oh and attention!' " . Well....something along those lines. I do think he and Trey both love their alone time with their parents. Although, he gives a happy wiggle-giggle combo when he sees Trey in the mornings. I'm going to put some pictures on here of our day. Trey watching Sesame street, trying on Mike's jacket and Abe in nothing but a diaper and rice cereal(for some reason, they look a little blurry..?) . Mike doesn't have class tonight! Yippeee! I'm sure he's as glad to not have class as we are to spend some time with him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost feel like I'm there. I can't wait to hug my big boys.
love.....
nonna

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday, grandma's going to try and post a note, i tried yesterday but it didn't work so grandad is home today and is going to help me. Hope you're all having a good day, i'm busy today cleaning house and happily planning for your trip to see me in virginia, we can't wait. Granddad is working at home today, he's ready to go outside and cut the grass. Hope you all had a nice time with Daddy at home last night. Thanks for the pictures, i love you.
grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Trey and Abe:

I hope you have had a great Friday! We have missed you this week. Funny...you look the same in Illinois as you do in Tennessee.

We are already counting the days until we see you both again. I want to put a new picture by my chair so I can say hi whenever I want.

Maybe we can go rock hunting in the mountains when you come visit again. Or at least go for a walk in the hills.

Stay sweet...

Love Grandad